- To perform various load testing
- To send loads of request to our server and measure its response
- Simulating high-traffic (peak) conditions where multiple users could be working with the web application
- To determine the server behavior during peak load conditions
- To identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement
- To check if loadbalancer is working properly and distributing load uniformly
- Perform other tests viz: Reliability Testing, Concurrency Testing, Capacity Testing, Stress Testing and and Volume Testing.
Test Type: Functional and Non-functional Tests (both)