When I’m on Modafinil
- I should prepare the strategy for creating great designs
- I should organize mood boards, and should focus on creating themes and UI kits rather than jumping into design
- I should investigate why t-engine is faster than vanilla nginx
- I should find out if anyone else logged into my digital ocean VPS as the root user or not
- I must find out the optimal way to isolate webpack from node to reduce the compile time
- I must learn Kannada
- I’ve heard people who learnt multiple languages had greater IQ
- P V Narasimha Rao must have been great. He sent Vajpayee as a delegate to represent India once. That’s damn awesome.
- There should be IQ level indicator in Facebook. You should ignore (or prevented from) engaging in comment-wars with people of lower IQs. I must create a chrome plugin that determines someone’s IQ and warns.
When I’m not on Modafinil
- I should rather be at home. I focus better at home
- The chirpy team next to me is very noisy & seems jobless. I can’t work in an environment like this.
- I need coffee.
- Enough for the day. Too noisy here. I should rather go home and sleep to get rid of the noise in my head.
- It’s Wednesday. Because the noise levels are at peak.
- I don’t know how to file IT returns yet. How’ll I manage a family?
- The problem with open floor office designs is – you’ve no privacy. Joel Spolsky was right. Nobody wants to work in facebook because of their acre wide open floor office.
- I need espresso. Double black eye.
- Why people are so optimistic about their political leader and too cynical about who question the authority in this nation?
- I’ve no cash. How’ll I manage a family?